Going forward all of my students will be required to complete much more stringent case studies in order to receive a practitioner or master certificate. If you choose not to do case studies you will only be issued a certificate of attunement.
All online courses will only be eligible for certificates of attunement from this point forward. To receive a practitioners certificate or a certificate of mastery you must attend an in-person course (private lessons are available) and complete the applicable amount of case studies per certificate level.
In order to get your practitioner certificate, you must complete five case studies consisting of four one hour sessions per case study. In order to get your mastery certificates, you must complete ten case studies consisting of four one hour sessions per case study.
If you are currently awaiting certificates, you will fall under the category of being required to do case studies to receive your certificates.
Any of my students who will be passing on certificates to their students with my lineage MUST send me the case studies their students use to acquire their practitioner or master certificates, these must not contain names, private info, or contact info in order for you to maintain your client-practitioner confidentiality. All case studies will be kept confidential. Anyone claiming to be a master or teacher and using my name in their lineage must be able to provide case studies if asked by myself or any of my certified teachers or masters.
I am asking that anyone with certificates already issued, please take it upon themselves to begin using the new case studies, client intake, and client consent forms for their clients every session. Case studies are excellent resources for you to use in your practice as they help you build a history of what has and has not worked in your sessions to reference from when working on future clients. Case studies also give you more credibility and show that you know what you are doing. The client intake forms and client consent forms protect both YOU AND YOUR CLIENT.
If you would like the new case studies, client intake, and client consent forms please send me a message on facebook or an email to email@example.com or download them from my dropbox here.
The case studies for all students who have been certified under Ignite the light will be available in a private forum for all our masters and teachers to review as a helpful tool to help them learn and grow in their respective traditions, the case studies will not be shared outside our master/teacher forum and all names, personal info, and contact info will not be shared to keep client confidentiality. This forum will also be a place for all of our practitioners, masters, and teachers to collaborate and help each other grow and work together in their respective traditions. The forum will be a place for all of us to learn, and teach each other new techniques and share our experiences in order to help grow our knowledge base.
All masters and teachers who have completed their case studies will also be listed on this website as trusted practitioners, teachers, and masters. If they are not on our website and are using my name on their lineage they have not completed the necessary case studies that meet the new criteria. This is a way to help grow our credibility and to help get our practitioners, teachers, and masters known in the wonderful world and field of energy healing and energy therapy. Anyone who has previously been issued certificates but has not completed the new case studies are welcome to download the forms, and complete the new requirements should they wish to be listed on the website in our directory of practitioners, masters, and teachers.
thank you all for your co-operation and understanding.
I want our students to have successful careers and excell in their fields, and this I feel is a huge step in that direction.
Reiki Master, Shaman, Teacher
Ignite the light
I get asked this question quite often, “How do I accept your distance energy work or attunements?”, so I decided to make a blog post about it for easy reference. The process of accepting distance healing and attunements is actually rather simple. If you have experience with meditation, visualization, and energy work in general, then it will be a snap. Below are the steps I recommend to my clients to get the most out of a distance energy treatment or attunement.
1. Dedicate a minimum of 15 minutes to this experience, the more time the better, I typically try to aim for an hour when I receive them myself, as that is what I have become accustomed to. If you only need 15 minutes, cool, if you prefer 30 minutes, cool, if you need 52 minutes and 18 seconds exactly, also cool.
2. Make the set and setting your own, and make it comfortable! Create any amount of theatre you need to get yourself in THE ZONE. Whatever this may mean for you. I personally like a nice hot bath, with some salts, frankincense, and a solitary burning candle in the pitch black room. If your place is sitting on the bus on the way to work, or laying in your bed, or sitting in lotus position by a waterfall, then that’s awesome! Do whatever makes it feel great for you.
3. Get yourself into a nice relaxed position, close your eyes and begin to focus on your breathing. Deep breathing is very helpful here, make sure you are breathing deep into your belly. You should feel your belly rise and fall with each deep inhale and exhale. If not, then your breathing too shallow. Focus on your deep breathing for a few minutes until you get nice and relaxed. Remember to keep breathing deeply in and out this whole time, and for the whole process to follow.
4. Put your focus on each body part, with the intention of allowing the feeling of relaxation to settle in. Beginning with your toes, feel each toe relax deeply, let the stress of each muscle dissipate. Then each foot, then your lower legs, calves and shins, then your upper legs, quads and hams, then your buttocks, then your abdomen and back, then your chest and shoulders, then your arms and hands, then your neck, face muscles, and head. Let the tension release from each muscle from the tips of your toes to the top of your head, and let each muscle in your body relax fully.
5. Now that your whole body is relaxed it is time to call in the energy. All my energy work will be sent to my clients via the Chi ball method. Which is a ball of energy that I have filled with a specific intention, attunement, or healing request. Begin by stating very loudly in your head something to the effect of “I call in the chi ball that Azariel has sent to me now, may it enter my body, mind, and spirit at full power, for my greatest good, and the greatest good of all.” Now visualize a brilliant ball of energy coming down from the sky. This ball may appear any colour, or be any shape that is relevant to you, it may not be a ball at all. This is perfectly okay and normal. If you end up getting a red rose, instead of a white ball, that is OKAY. Just trust it will appear to you however it needs to. Now visualize the ball of energy descending from the sky into your crown chakra, and working its way down to your heart chakra. Once it is at your heart chakra, visualize it exploding out to the top of your head, the tips of your fingers, and the tips of your toes, filling your entire body with brilliant energy. Continue to breathe in this energy and feel it fill your entire body, mind, spirit, and aura and continue to let it pulsate and do its work for as long as it takes. You will know when it is done because you will get a thought in your head of “it is done” or you will simply feel when it is time to be done. For some people they will feel the energy dwindle after a time. However the process ends, will be entirely unique to you.
6. Now take some time to ground yourself. You can do this by visualizing a cord of energy leaving your navel and going to the center of the earth and attaching itself to the earth, then visualize any excess energy going through this cord from your body to the earth as a gift to the earth, retract the cord from the earth back into your body when you feel you have sent all the excess energy away.
Another grounding method is to visualize your feet growing like the roots of a tree into the earth and all the excess energy draining from your body into the earth. When you feel all the excess energy has gone to the earth, visualize the roots retracting back into your body and your legs going back to normal.
7. Once the process is complete, take some time to write down any notes you may have about how it made you feel, any impressions it gave you, thoughts you may have had, or anything you feel is relevant and important.
Thats it! Easy peasy!
I hope this has been helpful, if anyone has any questions feel free to send me an e-mail for further clarification.
Until next time!
Reiki Master, Shaman, Teacher
Ignite the light