Sigil of Alloces:
out of the Ars Goetia with the daemonic enn from The complete book of demonolatry by S. Connolly.
- Roughly 3.5 - 4" in diameter.
Engraved onto a slate tile with rubber feet on the backside.
- They are left unfinished so that you may imbue them with offerings before applying a clear coat. they will last unfinished but if you are going to be carrying them around we recommend applying a light clear coat from an aerosol for extra protection.
- You can use this to put candles or incense on to mark the quarters of an elemental circle.
- You can use these to represent the Daemon you are working with on your altar etc.
- These tiles are made to order, the typical wait before shipping is 3 to 5 business days.
- We appreciate your patience while we make this item as a lot of time and energy goes into making sure it is something you will truly treasure for years to come.
Who Is Alloces?
The Fifty-second Spirit is Alloces, or Alocas. He is a Duke, Great, Mighty, and Strong, appearing in the form of a Solider 1 riding upon a Great Horse. His Face is like that of a Lion, very Red and having Flaming Eyes. His Speech is hoarse and very big. 2 His Office is to teach the Art of Astronomy, and all the Liberal Sciences. He bringeth unto thee Good Familiars; also he ruleth over 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, which, etc.
We recommend Expedited shipping if you want your package insured for $100 and tracked, and we recommend Tracked packet - USA or Tracked packed - International for smaller items that you do not require insurance on but still want to be tracked.
Canada Post does not offer tracking or insurance on Small Packet - USA or Small Packet - International.
We will happily replace or refund items that have been lost in shipping if tracking has been paid for on the item. We will also happily replace or refund items that have been damaged in shipping where expedited shipping with insurance has been selected.
Non-trackable shipping services are used at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for lost or damaged items shipped with small packet services.