Sigil of Marax:
out of the Ars Goetia with the daemonic enn from The complete book of demonolatry by S. Connolly.
- Roughly 3.5 - 4" in diameter.
Engraved onto a slate tile with rubber feet on the backside.
- They are left unfinished so that you may imbue them with offerings before applying a clear coat. they will last unfinished but if you are going to be carrying them around we recommend applying a light clear coat from an aerosol for extra protection.
- You can use this to put candles or incense on to mark the quarters of an elemental circle.
- You can use these to represent the Daemon you are working with on your altar etc.
- These tiles are made to order, the typical wait before shipping is 3 to 5 business days.
- We appreciate your patience while we make this item as a lot of time and energy goes into making sure it is something you will truly treasure for years to come.
Who is Marax?
The Twenty-first Spirit is Marax. He is a Great Earl and President. He appeareth like a great Bull with a Man's face. His office is to make Men very knowing in Astronomy, and all other Liberal Sciences; also he can give good Familiars, and wise, knowing the virtues of Herbs and Stones which be precious. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits, and his Seal is this, which must be made and worn as aforesaid, etc.
We recommend Expedited shipping if you want your package insured for $100 and tracked, and we recommend Tracked packet - USA or Tracked packed - International for smaller items that you do not require insurance on but still want to be tracked.
Canada Post does not offer tracking or insurance on Small Packet - USA or Small Packet - International.
We will happily replace or refund items that have been lost in shipping if tracking has been paid for on the item. We will also happily replace or refund items that have been damaged in shipping where expedited shipping with insurance has been selected.
Non-trackable shipping services are used at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for lost or damaged items shipped with small packet services.