I get asked this question quite often, “How do I accept your distance energy work or attunements?”, so I decided to make a blog post about it for easy reference. The process of accepting distance healing and attunements is actually rather simple. If you have experience with meditation, visualization, and energy work in general, then it will be a snap. Below are the steps I recommend to my clients to get the most out of a distance energy treatment or attunement.
1. Dedicate a minimum of 15 minutes to this experience, the more time the better, I typically try to aim for an hour when I receive them myself, as that is what I have become accustomed to. If you only need 15 minutes, cool, if you prefer 30 minutes, cool, if you need 52 minutes and 18 seconds exactly, also cool.
2. Make the set and setting your own, and make it comfortable! Create any amount of theatre you need to get yourself in THE ZONE. Whatever this may mean for you. I personally like a nice hot bath, with some salts, frankincense, and a solitary burning candle in the pitch black room. If your place is sitting on the bus on the way to work, or laying in your bed, or sitting in lotus position by a waterfall, then that’s awesome! Do whatever makes it feel great for you.
3. Get yourself into a nice relaxed position, close your eyes and begin to focus on your breathing. Deep breathing is very helpful here, make sure you are breathing deep into your belly. You should feel your belly rise and fall with each deep inhale and exhale. If not, then your breathing too shallow. Focus on your deep breathing for a few minutes until you get nice and relaxed. Remember to keep breathing deeply in and out this whole time, and for the whole process to follow.
4. Put your focus on each body part, with the intention of allowing the feeling of relaxation to settle in. Beginning with your toes, feel each toe relax deeply, let the stress of each muscle dissipate. Then each foot, then your lower legs, calves and shins, then your upper legs, quads and hams, then your buttocks, then your abdomen and back, then your chest and shoulders, then your arms and hands, then your neck, face muscles, and head. Let the tension release from each muscle from the tips of your toes to the top of your head, and let each muscle in your body relax fully.
5. Now that your whole body is relaxed it is time to call in the energy. All my energy work will be sent to my clients via the Chi ball method. Which is a ball of energy that I have filled with a specific intention, attunement, or healing request. Begin by stating very loudly in your head something to the effect of “I call in the chi ball that Azariel has sent to me now, may it enter my body, mind, and spirit at full power, for my greatest good, and the greatest good of all.” Now visualize a brilliant ball of energy coming down from the sky. This ball may appear any colour, or be any shape that is relevant to you, it may not be a ball at all. This is perfectly okay and normal. If you end up getting a red rose, instead of a white ball, that is OKAY. Just trust it will appear to you however it needs to. Now visualize the ball of energy descending from the sky into your crown chakra, and working its way down to your heart chakra. Once it is at your heart chakra, visualize it exploding out to the top of your head, the tips of your fingers, and the tips of your toes, filling your entire body with brilliant energy. Continue to breathe in this energy and feel it fill your entire body, mind, spirit, and aura and continue to let it pulsate and do its work for as long as it takes. You will know when it is done because you will get a thought in your head of “it is done” or you will simply feel when it is time to be done. For some people they will feel the energy dwindle after a time. However the process ends, will be entirely unique to you.
6. Now take some time to ground yourself. You can do this by visualizing a cord of energy leaving your navel and going to the center of the earth and attaching itself to the earth, then visualize any excess energy going through this cord from your body to the earth as a gift to the earth, retract the cord from the earth back into your body when you feel you have sent all the excess energy away.
Another grounding method is to visualize your feet growing like the roots of a tree into the earth and all the excess energy draining from your body into the earth. When you feel all the excess energy has gone to the earth, visualize the roots retracting back into your body and your legs going back to normal.
7. Once the process is complete, take some time to write down any notes you may have about how it made you feel, any impressions it gave you, thoughts you may have had, or anything you feel is relevant and important.
Thats it! Easy peasy!
I hope this has been helpful, if anyone has any questions feel free to send me an e-mail for further clarification.
Until next time!
Reiki Master, Shaman, Teacher
Ignite the light